- Arethusa Falls and Ripley Falls
- Mt. Willard
- Appalachian Trail
- The Presidential Range
- Mt. Washington
- Crawford Path (oldest continuously used trail in the United States)
- At many ski resorts
- 60 acres of trails on site
- Miles of back roads and paths
- Sawyer River Road
Swim, tube, wade
Nearly 1 mile of frontage on the Saco River to explore - find swimming holes, wade the shallows or float along in a tube....
- Saco River
- Many area rivers, brooks, ponds, lakes
- Fish in the White Mountains
- NH Fish & Game
- White Horse & Cathedral Ledge
- Frankenstein Cliffs
- Arethusa Falls
Buy two consecutive nights on any tent/pop-up site* during any Non-Peak/Non-Holiday time and you will receive a third Night Free! A $36.00 value!
Buy four consecutive nights on any tent/pop-up site* during any Non-Holiday time and you will receive a fifth Night Free! A $36.00 value!
*does not apply to Prime sites