Rates & Reservation Policies
2022 Season May 25 to October 10
Peak Season: Father's Day - Labor Day
- *Some restrictions may apply
- *All rates and policies subject to change
*Cabin rates do not include 9% NH rooms & meals tax
*Cabins 4,5,6,and 10 are pet friendly.
- All rates are based on a family - 2 adults, 2 children (under 12) with one vehicle.
- Maximum 4 adults per site
- Extra adult - $10.00/night
- Extra youth 6-17 years old - $8.00/night
- Second vehicle $10.00/night
- Cargo trailer $5.00/night
- 26 foot RV length limit
- Pet fee $5.00/night (maximum 2 pets per site)
- Day use visitor adult $8.00 (9am-9pm)
- Lost gate key $10
Holiday rates apply to Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day & Columbus Day and are a 3 night minimum stay. - $5/night holiday add-on fee
- Campsite- 1pm-8pm
- Cabins & Yurts- 3pm-8pm
- Check-out is 11am
Reservations can be made online, by phone or in person. Must be 21 or older to make a reservation and be present at time of check-in. Minors need to accompanied by an adult. Reservations are non-transferable.
Reservation requests are not guaranteed until the 100% deposit has been received. A 100% deposit by MasterCard or Visa must be given by phone.
Reservations are only guaranteed until 8PM on the expected day of arrival. Please inform us of any changes. Otherwise the reservation will be cancelled and subject to re-rental. While we hope you do not need to cancel, we have a high demand for our sites so we must enforce a strict cancellation/No show policy.
All No Show/No Calls are subject to the remainder of the balance due on the reservation.
No group reservations except on site 62.
We do not allow site hopping.
Peak Season: Father's Day - Labor Day All Reservations are on a first come-first served basis.
If booked prior to May 1, 2022:
Prime sites (Cabins, Yurts, Riverfronts) require minimum of 4 nights for a reservation Tent/Popup sites have a 2 night minimum for reservations for Non-Holiday stays.
If booked AFTER May 1, 2022:
Prime sites (Cabins, Yurts, Riverfronts, and group site) require minimum of 3 nights for a reservation during Peak season. Memorial Day to Father's Day and Labor Day to Columbus Day - the minimum is 2 nights for a reservation.
All tent/Pop up sites require 2 night minimum stay for a reservation, three nights for holiday weekends.
26 foot RV length limit.
Full payment( 100%) required on all reservations, 50% refund on all cancellations requested more than 4 weeks prior to arrival, no refunds within 4 weeks of arrival.
- Deposit of 100% required on all reservations
- Within 4 weeks of the arrival date, reservations are not refundable nor transferable.
- Holiday Reservations - 3-night minimum - 100% deposit
Camping is an outdoor experience... we do not charge extra for the sunshine...
sorry there are no refunds for Mother Nature's bad behavior!